The VP Bank Art Foundation does this where clients, partners and employees meet, away from the museum, on the premises of VP Bank. Various positions in painting from the post-war period to the present day form the focus of today's collection activities, which began in the 1970s and received a sharpened collection concept as a result of the VP Bank Art Foundation, which was established in 1996.
Through acquisitions, contemporary artists from home and abroad are promoted and the collection is continually expanded. The works are made available to exhibitions as loans or, in a tangible manner, invite intellectual and aesthetic debate in the everyday business environment.
- Focus on positions of painting in the non-representational field
- Concentration on the period from the end of World War Two to the present
- Promoting artists from the USA, Germany, other European countries and those regions that have not yet fully established themselves on the art market
Governing officers and contact
Board of Trustees
- Hans Brunhart, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Uwe Wieczorek, Curator of the Hilti Art Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Fredy Vogt, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Annett Höland